Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Trip to the tropics

Here is a peek into our fabulous trip to Hawaii. It's sad that it took me THREE WEEKS to get them posted. However, it was such a fun trip, and I am still wondering why we live in Eugene instead of Hawaii. I mean come on, we are both students, and we could be students in Hawaii just as easily as we can be students in Oregon, right? It will be in the back of my mind until we have a reason NOT to be in Hawaii.

Note to self: It's much harder to get a tan when you have a toddler than it is when you're on your honeymoon. Who would have thought such a thing?






































































2 comments:

Brie and Jeff said...

So fun! Love it.

Laurel said...

Great pictures! I'm glad you had fun! (All except for the hours in the airport waiting to come home. You poor thing!)