Sunday, January 18, 2009

Holy Hiatus!

Ok, so it's been two months...is that really too long to go without posting something? I could blame it on being busy...but we all know I just had a MONTH without classes. I will post something great very soon....but until then, I will provide you with some random facts about our lives these past two months.
  • Thomas can climb...everything. No more containing him with the ottomons. He climbs on chairs, couches, and anything else he can possibly reach. It's cute...but stressful!!
  • I am working in a Primary (kindergarten through 2nd grade) Life Skills Classroom. It is a whole new world for me, but so far I really love it. The kiddos are adorable to say the least, and I'm learning a ton. I'm preparing my Work Sample for the term....and can't wrap my head around how much work it will be, and how busy we will be until mid-March. Laughing through tears...
  • Steven is amazing and gave me the best birthday ever. He set up a treasure hunt of sorts for me to navigate when I got home from class Wednesday evening, which eventually lead me to my brother's garage down the block, where I found Steven and Thomas patiently waiting (and shivering!) to show me my new bike. I was thrilled....and can't wait to ride it more when it isn't so stinkin' cold out! Where is my summer??? Please come soon!
  • Medical School applications are still underway, and we are anxious to see what will happen. Pray for us. Steven is the hardest working student I know, and he somehow manages to still be a terrific husband, and amazing father (Thomas will tell you himself, as he says dada about a billion times a day...precious).
Well, that's all I have for now. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, and we are grateful to have you all in our lives. Cheerio!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Good to see you blogging again! :)