Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Dear Thief,

I'm sorry you were so hungry for McDonalds and in need of gasoline that you had to break into our cute Blackberry Honda Fit to steal Steven's debit card. I'm sorry you were so in need of music that you were forced to steal the few decent cds that I had left from when your friend broke into my car in college and stole the majority of my cd collection. I hope my two warm winter coats fit you well, and will keep you cozy through the Oregon winter months. If you need a third winter coat, ask your friend who stole mine approximately 3 years ago. He/she will also be able to provide you with a great laptop computer, complete with thousands of pictures of my family, friends and myself. Next time, please just knock on our door and ask for these things, and save us the trouble of having to drive to Sunriver without a window, while our very bundled baby sits in the backseat.

I really do love Eugene...minus the rampant theft problem.

6 comments:

Dan and Ang said...

That is so sad! I'm so sorry that happened to you! Although, how you wrote it out like that was pretty funny. :)

Kristin said...

Sorry to hear about that. I saw the glass and just knew it was from your car. There aren't very many nice cars in this parking lot.

Brian and Clara +1 said...

That stinks! People are dumb. And question, from the previous entry, are you prego? I was confused. Hope all is well in Eugene, other than the car.
Miss you guys!

Blake said...

Oh great. That sucks. There is a guy in our building that had his car broken into last week too. It's amazing what people can rationalize in their mind. I'm going to put a set of BOM cd's on my dashboard so the "Willamatte Cat Burgler" can except Moroni's challenge.

Amber said...

Hey! Look at your beautiful family!!! So glad you found our blog, maybe we can keep in touch better now! Sorry to hear about your car....so happy to see such a cute little one! Take Care

Kristin said...

Tag.