Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Go ducks!

So far we have been to only two football games, but both have been a lot of fun. Thomas LOVES it! He yells when everyone else yells, hits the rude guy standing next to us (he really did that...repeatedly), and even likes the $9 sodas...or at least the straws. He is a duck fan from the start, despite his dad's wishes. Sorry Steven...Go Ducks!

The first game we went to got really cold, so we covered Thomas up with the free towels they were handing out rather than buy an ugly adult-sized beenie for $30. He was a trooper. I would like to brag for a moment and say that I carried that 21 pound cutie in a front pack (despite the recommended weight limit) throughout the entire game as we STOOD in the bleachers (students refuse to sit in the student section). My feet were tired, my back was stiff, but it was a fun night. I love my little duck fan.
When Thomas fell asleep (which didn't last long) we used his "hat" as earmuffs. I'm glad we got pictures of this, I'm not sure anyone would believe that he was sleeping in the student section if we didn't have proof.
Pre-game enthusiasm at Uncle Tyler's. The mohawk was dawned for the special occasion. We all got a kick out of it.
How could I possibly as for more? I love him every single minute. Football games have never been so fun, thanks Thomas.

No comments: