Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Belated Halloween

Here are a few pictures from our fabulous Halloween. I misplaced the camera cord there for a while, but my wonderful husband found it for me...yay!
Muscle Man's mustache might be my favorite part of the costume. Thomas wears it well.


The strong silent type.
A cookie that was once shaped like a pumpkin with delicious orange frosting...smeared on everything within a 5 foot radius.

Clockwise from top: Baby pumpkin, Baby, Mama pumpkin.

Both are good, but which one to choose...

I think he's made his choice. Let it be known that he actually preferred a dirt-caked gourd that I found on the ground. He licked the gourd clean (gross, I know) and carried it around for days. If that isn't an environmentally friendly toy, I don't know what is.

No comments: