Thursday, November 20, 2008

It's the small things

Today my thoughtful husband sent me a text right before class was over to tell me him and Thomas were going to pick me up, so I didn't have to ride the bus...I was thrilled! But, then I got in the car and he gave me this delicious treat...

from this yummy pizza place.
Needless to say, I was elated! It was complete with my favorite toppings (tomato and spinach) with a few extras (olives, mushrooms and red peppers). I was STARVING after 4 straight hours of class. He was so thoughtful to bring me dinner, and although I didn't know that I wanted pizza, it was the perfect dinner....Which I shared with this cute little person (also a lover of veggie pizza). I was so happy Steven thought of me. It really is all about the small things in life.

No comments: