Friday, November 21, 2008

Love at first bite

Steven and I have discovered a new favorite snack: pomegranates.
They are delicious! I remember eating them as a kid with my friend, Lily, and I loved them way back then. Steven recently bought one (because I love pomegranate flavored things, such as Jamba Juice) and thus started our new obsession. Just cut them into quarters, pick out and eat the seeds, and enjoy. Seriously, you should try one. They aren't exactly the budget-minded shopper's best friend, but lately they have been on sale for 2/$5.00. Not bad for a deliciously tart and juicy after-dinner indulgence that is 100% natural and healthy.




Note: Pomegranates stains are IMPOSSIBLE to get out, so don't wear your favorite white shirt when you eat your yummy pomegranate. Or, wear an oh-so-chic apron, as I did last night.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I totally went and bought a pomengranate (spelling?!) after reading this post. Loving it.